Honda Lease vs. Buying in Beaufort, SC, Near St. Helena Island & Port Royal
Honda Lease vs. Buying in Beaufort, SC, Serving St. Helena Island & Port Royal
Buying your new Honda is a good idea if these situations are true.
- You plan on driving a lot throughout the year. There are no mileage limits or mileage overage fees when you own the vehicle.
- You want to OWN your vehicle. When you buy a new Honda, you drive it for years and have the satisfaction of knowing that it’s your vehicle.
- You want to install after-market accessories on your vehicle. There are so many upgrades and parts available to add your own touch to a new Honda.
Leasing your new Honda is a good idea if these situations are true.
- You don’t consistently put higher-than-average miles on your vehicle every year. However, there are leases that account for higher mileage, so keep that in mind.
- You prefer a lower monthly payment. Leasing a car means you pay only for the time you’re using it, so the payments will be less.
- You want to drive the latest models and technology. Upgrading to a new Honda is much easier with a lease.
- You don’t worry about installing extra accessories. You’re satisfied with all the features included on your Honda.