Our Honda Dealership Proudly Serves Charleston, SC
Charleston, SCStokes Honda Cars of Beaufort serves Charleston, SC and by providing a great selection of new and pre-owned Honda models, including service, repairs, parts and finance options.
- Rainbow Row
- Fort Sumter
- Waterfront Park
- Confederate Museum
- Fort Sumter: Fort Sumter is a 3rd system masonry sea fort located in Charleston Harbor, SC. This notable location is best know for shots that started the American Civial War, or th Battle of Fort Sumter on April 12, 1861. In 1966 Fort Sumter's site was officially listed in the National Register of Historic Places/
Serving Charleston, SC
At our dealership, we are extremely dedicated to serving our customers with a top-tier automotive experience. When you shop at Stokes Honda Cars of Beaufort you'll discover such conveniences as:
- Stokes Honda Cars of Beaufort's Happy Customer Guarantee with every new Honda Purchase
- Family-owned and operated for over 33 years.
- Brand new Honda certified state of the art dealership with comfortable and spacious showroom floor.
- Very helpful and hardworking staff for a streamlined purchasing process.
- Free tank of gas with every new car purchase
- Certified Honda Models and many other carefully inspected models.
- We assure our customers receive the best deals around wih out live market pricing options.
- Stress free and relaxing showroom floor.
- Honda Certified Used Vehicles featuring a 7-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Service Department open six days a week with drive-in service and a climate-controlled environment
- On-site parts department for all of your parts and accessory needs
Charleston is one of the oldest and 2nd largest cities in the Sate of South Carolina. Charleston was founded in 1670 as Charles Town in honor of King Charles II of England. In 1783, the name Charleston was adopted. Known for its rich hostory, well-preserved architecture, distinguished resturants, and mannerly people, Charleston has received a large number of awards and accolades including, "American's Most Firendly City" by Travel+ Leisure in 2011, 2012, and again in 2014 by Conde Nast Traveler. It was also voted "the most polite and hospitable city in America" by Southern Living Magazine.